Business outsourcing: outsource to optimise
The Vector outsourcing model offers: operational efficiency, reduced costs and customer satisfaction. Vector guarantees the best services and up-to-date applications, while always pursuing operational excellence.
Vector's computer and application outsourcing model focuses on quality, always with the goal of reducing costs, improving prices and customer satisfaction, providing a traceable service and increasing productivity. We have developed a working model for maintenance services with applications based on ITIL, ISO 20000 and Lean IT. The aim of this model is:
1) To achieve operational excellence through the outsourcing or subcontracting of services.
2) To give users and customers full visibility of the work being done with full traceability, and operations that increase productivity.
3) To continuously improve quality, reduce operating costs and the prices for customers.
This model is applied using different technologies such as Meta 4, BI, Java, .NET, PHP, Banksphere, Cobol. By studying and optimising computer and application outsourcing operating processes, it is possible to decentralise services so that they can be offered off-site, 24x7. The cost reductions obtained by optimising processes make it possible to adapt service delivery teams to meet real needs, leading to price reductions for customers. After process optimisation, only the necessary elements of a computer and application outsourcing service remain, enabling the elimination of redundant and unnecessary tasks.
It is necessary to measure specific data to achieve continuous optimisation . Vector's model captures all of the information about what is happening in the computer outsourcing service, in order to provide data for service indicators and significantly improve service traceability. The customer has access to what is happening with the provision of their service and users can track their requests in real time, avoiding black holes and a lack of information.
Differentiating features of our computer and application outsourcing model:
Service automation with:
- Management and processes supported by fully integrated tools.
- Harnessing knowledge about the service and information stored in the tools.
Transparent, collaborative management model in which the customer is a participant and always knows the status of their service (maintenance, developments, estimates, requests, service levels, billing, contractual terms).
Increased off-site productivity by using an online strategy based on:
- Process and tool integration.
- Drastic reduction in corrective maintenance, 0% corrective maintenance, enabling an increase in perfective and preventive maintenance.
- Production optimisation to reduce maintenance, operating and site costs.
- Taking advantage of related technologies and their business applications (technology observatory).
- The pursuit of excellence based on continuous successful assessments and guaranteeing satisfaction, with a direct impact on revenues if this is not achieved
Improve the service's image by integrating the service with support platforms, training, forums, corporate chat rooms, FAQs and video tutorials.